When you shop with us at Pamirot.com there are several payment options you can choose from. Below you can read what payment methods are available and what conditions apply to each. We offer the following payment options:
Paypal Swish Klarna
- Get first, pay later
- Pay now
Paypal (Not available right now)
You can make the payment through your Paypal account. Information about Paypal is available at www.paypal.se.
Here’s how it works on the website
- Select Paypal at checkout as the payment method.
- Click Finish Buy
- Now you are linked to paypal.com.
- You log into your Paypal account.
- There you pay your purchase.
- When you have completed the payment, you will be returned to Pamirot.com.
Swish (Not available right now)
You can make the payment through a Swish account linked to your bank account. Information about Swish can be found at www.swish.nu.
Here’s how it works on the website.
- Select Swish at checkout as the payment method
- Enter the phone number associated with the Swish account in the box below.
- Click Finish Purchase.
- Now open the Swish app on your mobile and confirm the payment with your Mobile Bank ID.
- When the payment is complete, you will return to the browser. You can see the confirmation of your purchase on the screen.
You can make the payment through the clear. You can choose whether you want to pay directly or via invoice or part payment. Information about Klarna is available at www.klarna.com.
- Get first, pay later. It can’t be smoother
With this option you can choose to pay the purchase within 14 days via invoice from Klarna at no extra cost or pay at the end of next month, but in that case an additional cost of SEK 39 will be added. This option also includes Klarna’s buyer protection. When you select this option at checkout, the link “terms” indicates what applies to it.
- Financing. Pay a little every month
With this option you can collect all your purchases on one account invoice. You can decide whether you want to pay part or pay the full amount at the end of next month. This option also includes Klarna’s buyer protection. When you choose this option at checkout, the link “terms” indicates the terms for fees and interest rates that apply to partial payment.
- Pay by card. Fill in card details
If you want to pay by debit or credit card, you can choose this option. You fill in your card details and click on “Complete purchase”.
Direct Payment. Pay with one click
With this option you can pay the purchase by card, bank transfer or with a deduction from your bank account linked to Klarna.
- If you choose to pay by card, your card will be saved for future purchases at Klarna. You can also manage your purchases on Klarnas app. This option also includes Klarna’s buyer protection.
- If you choose to pay by withdrawing the money from your bank account linked to Klarna, this will take place within about two banking days. You need to confirm the payment with Mobile BankID. This option also includes Klarna’s buyer protection. At checkout when you choose this option, you can click on the link “Read more” and find out more information about it.
- If you choose to pay by bank transfer, the payment is made via your internet bank and without registration. This option also includes Klarna’s buyer protection.
For more information, click on the following links: